On Tuesday the Men's Group will discuss Christian attitudes and spirituality post pandemic.
Last month, we had a lively discussion of what turned out mainly to be post pandemic secular issues, so we agreed to turn our attention next to the religious ones.
- Have you seen anything change, with your fellow Christians, your established church, worldwide?
- To Christians, is the 'new normal' seen to be the same as the normal of old?
- Do you sense that the restrictions have limited opportunities for compassion and help, or do you sense the worldwide nature of the virus is bringing everyone to a better mutual understanding?
- As our local communities rejoin us using our church buildings, are there cobwebs of outdated practices to be be blown away?
- Now in Lent, has our year of deprivation given us clues as to what sacrifice really means?
If you would like to listen in to or join our small group, please contact Richard Catchpole by email or phone 07736 07090.